Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dr. Song Facial Peel



Dr. Song Facial Peel


Doing the peel the first time I made sure to follow the directions exactly. With your face you don't want to take any risks. You start by doing a test spot, somewhere unnoticeable. You dont want to jump right in on your face and have a reaction. I did my test spot on my neck. After one minute rinse with cold water. If all is fine its safe to proceed. The lactic acid is clear, and a bit thick. 



It tingled and burned, more than I liked but that is to be expected.Right after my face was pink but no immediate difference. My husband said that he noticed a different on Day 2. His exact words your skin is brighter and your blemishes are less noticable. Day 3 I notice a little peeling around the nose, but nothing major. Day 4 started breaking out and my skin felt very dry and was still peeling. Day 5 and my skin feels smooth and looks brighter my blemishes are almost gone

 They advise you to avoid the sun for 24 hours after using the lactic acid I did mine at night so I didnt have to worry. If you do go out use sun screen!  You are more susceptible to burn after treatment.You can use this treatment every 7 days but every ones skin is different.



 Get yours: here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment