Friday, November 7, 2014

5 HTP Mood Enhancers




FEELING HAPPY AND ANXIETY FREE IS A MATTER OF CHOICE!

What is 5-HTP?

5-HTP is a substance extracted from the Griffonia Simplicfolia plant, 5HTP is a NATURAL substance that increases the production of Serotonin. Serotonin plays a great role in our bodies when it comes to our sleep pattern, pain sensitivity and appetite. When Serotonin is released, we have the sensation of well being, serenity and fulfillment. In addition, serotonin controls our anxiety and suppresses our appetite but making us feel serene and satisfied.

Do you want to CHANGE any of the following:

-        Feeling unhappy or depressed
-        Dealing with constant anxiety
-        Emotional Eating
-        Unrestful Sleep
-        Unbearable Headaches


Are you afraid your current unhappiness may lead you to a path of further suffering, medication use?
Then you MUST TRY 5-HTP NOW! Taking control over your life is as easy as taking a pill!

THE BIGGEST BREAKTHROUGH IN EMOTIONAL MEDICINE IS NOW AT YOUR REACH!

This is how Chronos Pharma`s 5-HTP will help you:

-        Help you make you feel happy and fulfilled again
-        Help you feel less anxious and depression prone
-        Help you sleep better and more restfully
-        Get rid of your emotional eating
-        Get rid of unpleasant headaches


So, I ordered these off of Amazon and decided to put these to the test. Anyone who truly knows me

will tell you, sometimes my mood is unstable. Not like psycho unstable, but some days my mood is better then others. I think this is true for most people at some point in their lifetime.
I may also be a little overweight, and these are supposed to also include a appetite suppressant and helps fight headaches. I noticed A change the next day after taking this before bed. First off I slept all night long did not wake up once. During the day I was less irritable and anxious. When I'm bored I eat and while at work ( i work with food) I noticed a huge improvement in my munching habits. This product is great I will definitely keep using this product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment