Sunday, November 9, 2014

Origins By Luxurience




   Unlike most facial moisturizers this cream is not watery or greasy feeling. This product is a hypo-allergenic cream which can be used for women or men because it doesn't have a flowery scent but rather a neutral fragrance. I did detect a very light minty scent which was nice but not overpowering. 

Origins feels really good on my skin. I use this on my face and neck daily. Shea Butter, Peppermint Oil, Green Tea Extract and Witch Hazel are some of the natural ingredients it contains. Also, this product is made in the USA which is always a plus!

Learn more:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment