Friday, November 7, 2014

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer



The Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer hydrates and plums the skin. This moisturizer is heavy and rich but it also dries quickly. The formula contains Vitamin C that works to minimize damage from environmental factors and promote ongoing skin health and rejuvenation, so you can achieve a radiant, youthful glow. It reduces and diminishes the redness and inflammation as well as scars and acne and so much more!

This B3 Moisturizer really does provide so much benefits to the skin, but you can tell by how clear your skin will get after a few days. It doesn't take weeks or a full month to see results. I actually noticed from day one a change in my skin and by day two my skin felt smoother and my redness went down as well.

Key Ingredients:

+ 5% Niacinamide
+ Vitamin C
+ Matrixyl 3000
+ Rosehip oil

Along with this review Insta-natural also sent me two other products to review!
Vitamin C Serum
Youth Express Eye Gel

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment