Thursday, November 13, 2014

Instawave Hair Curler


It took me a while to get a hang of how to use this but with trial and error I think I finally got it. How surprised I was when I saw my first curl. I LOVE curling my hair but for some reason i just cant get the hang of traditional curling irons.  When my curler arrived I promptly looked for the instructions which were very detailed with pictures! With Instructions in hand I went to work.


InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls

Easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand

Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions

Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420

Get yours
Here

Before.                                         After.



Powered by brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment