Monday, November 10, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Marks&Scars Defense Cream



I started using this cream about a week ago. After only that short amount of time, I have noticed that my stretch marks, are becoming lighter and less noticeable. I use the cream twice a day, in the morning before I get dressed and at night before I go to bed.

SAFE NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: A bunch of premium natural and organic ingredients make up this formulation - Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract - to name just a few. 


  • NO HARSH CHEMICALS + MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment