Friday, October 31, 2014

Display Sheet Makeup Bag



I absolutely love this concept. you can store as little or as much as you want in the bag. When you need some thing from your bag simply open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. Made from Sleek, durable nylon fabric for easy access.  When your done just pull the drawstring tight so your items wont come out.

Great For travel!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let your followers know, due to the feedback we received, we have dropped the price on the Makeup Bag to $9.99. Get them while they last!

    http://www.displaycorp.us/Makeup-Bag-s/1824.htm

    Thanks very much for your detailed review.

    David
    Display
    www.displaycorp.us

    ReplyDelete