Monday, October 20, 2014

Dollar Shave Club

 

   Your Dollar Shave Club subscription gets sent to your home every month for a low and affordable price of 3 dollars. When I first received the razor and blades I expected less than average supplies. However, the razor and blades have both held up well. The blades offer a smooth close shave and last longer than the one month supply recommends. It has been become my husbands favorite razor over all the other expensive brands and he is very picky when it comes to his shave! I highly recommend this club it is both convenient and cost effective.

- The first month I received one handle, one months worth of blades (5), a complimentary copy of there publication called the bathroom minutes. Also, a free sample of Dr. Carvers easy shave butter.

- This second month they surprised me with a free sample of their one wipe charlies (flushable moist wipes). Along with (5) new blades and a copy of their publication.

2 comments: