Thursday, October 30, 2014

Julep Maven


This is my first julep box. I was super excited to receive my box and try out the nail polish. I received three shades of nail polish and 1 eyeliner. I chose Fall Favorites Quinn- Dark Blue, Missy- shiny silver, Jennifer- pink or nude. 

Let's start by saying nail polish and I do not work well together. 

Don't get me wrong I love to wear it but it starts to peel or smudge the next day and I cant stand that! I want something that will last and I believe that julep has produced some very high quality nail polish. I work in a kitchen all day and after having painted my nails before work i came home to my nails still looking FLAWLESS.



Get your First box free with code: FREEBOX

1 comment:

  1. i became hooked after my first box. now ive got at least 15 nail polishes from them. lol. a few cosmetics too.

    ReplyDelete